The Archive-Vault Top 10
A little nostalgic reminiscing in the office today got us talking about the days of recording the charts on a little tape player, pressing pause at just the right moment so you didn’t get the DJ talking between the songs. Back then you’d be going to school the next day talking about who was in the top 10 and who had the coveted top spot.
This talk inspired us to put together our own top 10. The top 10 reasons why you should choose Archive-Vault for data and records storage (don’t worry, no Justin Bieber here!)
In true DJ fashion we are counting down from 10…
10. We have been established since 2006.
9. Great customer service. Our many testimonials prove this!
8. We take security very seriously! We have a purpose built secure storage facility which minimises risks with intruder alarm and fire detection system. 24 hour CCTV, secure perimeters and electric security gates. Employees have rigorous security checks in compliance with BS7858 and a DBS check before employment.
7. We can index your documents for you. Implementing structure to your archive storage means easy management for you.
6. 24/7 access to your records. By using our Client Web Server you can check your inventory online whenever you wish.
5. When a document is reaches the end of its retention period, we can securely destroy it in accordance with EN15713 (European Standard for Information Destruction).
4. We are very responsive. Our fast and secure retrieval and collection service means we will deliver and collect records as and when you need them.
3. We are professional. Each year we are audited against our ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certifications.
2. We keep you informed. A unique barcode is applied to each and every box giving you point to point tracking of your records.
And finally, in at number 1.
We can save you money. Not to mention freeing up office space, staff time and making your archiving work for you.
Need storage help and advice? Contact us today on 01603 720722 or send us a message